Saturday 28 January 2012

calm

i have calmed myself, relaxed and now am pushing on with some exciting projects in the pipeline, as i sit and listen to my spirit energy humming around me the fear ive had has washed off. My mind has quietend  i listen and observe my thought selectively bursting stodgy overloaded and unneeded ones, reading a book i can see not only the words on the page crisp clear and brilliantly in contrast to the delicate pages but the images these marks are playing out and dancing between the reality infront of me and the one in my head, i rose this morning and was still, ideas didnt force themselves into me loaded with fraught and frustration self denial. sunlight played, falling and mediating on the shelves and window pane, the black cherry trees outside stood firm and solid dark and dank, a most serious tree in winter. My bedroom tidy and in order, my desk tidy and in order invited my sketch book and mind to flow. these are some of the images that i came across today that made me smile. 










No comments:

Post a Comment